Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 12, 2009
I don't know about you, but when I think of Easter candy, one name stands out above the crowd. The Cadbury Egg. For those not so well versed in the ovi-licous delicacy, it's a chocolate shell filled with heavenly goo that most likely is not made from naturally occurring ingredients (I could be wrong, though).

I would put the Cadbury in the same class as an Oreo in terms of number of ways to eat it. I was curious about how Abby - who has never experienced the Cadbury phenomenon - would approach the task. Personally, it's been a few years since I've had one...but I'm all about poppin' the whole thing in my mouth and just takin' care of biz.

Not Abby.

click here for high resolution version


She's all about the savoring...


This week at I heart Faces they are having an "Amateur" category! This category is custom made for me! In case there was any question, I would also fit nicely into the "Immature" category ;).

Feel free to surf on over to see more fabulous photos!


This week’s theme is Easter or Spring

www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Capturing Sunshine said...

Oh the Cadbury! This year, when I finally dragged myself to the store they were SOLD OUT! ;( What a wonderful photo of your little one savoring hers. Though, I am a little jealous. Great shot! Happy Easter!

Frogmum said...

Cute shot!

Heads-up ... your Mr Linky points to last weeks post, you might want to sort it :D

Anonymous said...

Dude...I don't like the cadbury egg.. isn't that the one with what looks like yolk in the inside.. BLEEEECK!

I'm a hershy girl...

Taylor said...

Yummy! Love how crisp the picture is.

Unknown said...

I love this shot! :-) That chocolate egg looks delicious (and so do her sweet lashes)

Just Add Walter said...

yum yum yum... I cannot savor it like her... I like to eat it all at once too! :)

lislynn said...

Haha, love the look of complete absorption :) May I ask, did you shoot this close in or crop afterwards? I love tight shots, but seem to always run into camera shake issues if I zoom in too tight. So I've been just cropping down.