Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Monday, May 4, 2009
I LOVE surprises (unless of course it's on my doorstep, in a bag, on fire...not good).

I especially love surprises from my garden.

Like this:



or this:



and even this:



And, while we're on the subject...this too:



This being the first spring in our house, I was delighted to find all kinds of flowers popping up for me to look at and photograph. The Reb + surprise flowers = pure bliss.

What kinds of flowers are popping up in your dirt??

Iris-sistable!

k


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iris-sistable! Girl, you're so clever! Aunt Jan