Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Tuesday, May 5, 2009
 
Posted by Picasa

I can't believe I haven't been photo-documenting the development of the Garden Cooperative that we are doing with B & M. I guess I've been taking too many pictures of bubble nests and flowers. So here it is...we've got most everything planted with the exception of a thyme plant, our string bean seeds and I think 8 more tomatoes. There has also been talk of sprinkling a few lettuce seeds around.

We have had a few casualties already, thanks to some hungry cutworms. Boy, those things can really take down a plant.

Stay tuned for more on the Co-op, and join us as we pray for ABUNDANT BOUNTY! Since none of us know what we're doing, it will have to be an act of God for sure!

Peas & carrots,
k

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about y'alls garden! It's so big, and I can't wait to see it in June. YEA! Aunt Jan