Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Just wanted to give a shout out to my two favorite Mom's! Since I had a little mix up with the whole "sending out of the cards", I wanted to take a post just for the purpose of telling everyone how fabulously blessed I am to have two great ladies in my life! Of course, there's Mom #1, who gave birth to me and raised me to be the wonderful woman that you know today (HA HA!!). And then there's Mom #2 who gave birth to the most awesome guy EVER (that would be my husband, y'all) AND who happens to be the best mother-in-law a gal could have.

So - to my two favorite gals, I'm sending a big Club Amaro hug...and just think of how wonderful it will be to get those cards next week [insert nervous laughter here].

LOVE YOU MOMS!!!

And of course, Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous Mom's reading this post...

0 comments: