Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Some of you have been around me long enough to know that I've always dreamed of having my own video production company (this is different from the hair salon fantasy I was talking about previously). In an effort to try and live out that dream, I just started tagging all my videos as "Green Chair Productions". Like, I'm just a video production company and you need to accept that, ok? Someday I'll go into the whole back story of the Green Chair...but for now, just roll with me.

One of my favorite video subjects is, of course, Abby.

I haven't busted out the ol' video cam in awhile and I've recently been inspired by my friend Julie over at Lost Luggage who has been going CRAZY with her video cam these days. [On a completely unrelated note: for those of you who are into "mixed media art" you WANT to - strike that - NEED to check out her new online class called, "Layer Love". For more details, please check out the promo video.]

So today I sat down with the video camera (sorry, the video camera does NOT have a cool name like "The Reb") and just interviewed Abby about various things. I will be taking this raw footage and using it to create a series of videos entitled, "Sunday Conversation with Abigail Amaro" (hopefully Roy Firestone doesn't come after me for copyright infringement).

A few items of note:

1. Please excuse the hairdo - we are in a bang transition period. Pray for me.

2. Green Chair Productions has given this clip a rating of "EG" (for EXTREME GESTICULATION). For those of you who have a propensity for motion sickness, you MAY want to consider taking some drugs prior to watching this clip. You know, Great Grandpa Jim always says, "If you tie her hands behind her back, I bet she wouldn't be able to talk".

I present to you Episode One of SCwAA.

ENJOY!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Please note that Facebook viewers & Feedburner email subscribers may not be able to see the embedded video...please visit The Adventures of Club Amaro for access.

3 comments:

Barney Beagle said...

Uh-Oh.... our Beta is in a 20 gallon tank with another Beta. Any advice so he's not so scared? I absolutely love this video. Very well spoken I might add for her age.

Patty

Anonymous said...

From Kate:

She can come to play with us.

She has a fish like Roofa?

Tennessee? Where is that?

DUDE I am so happy you made this video....hard hitting information for new beta owners...awesome. I had no idea about blood worms or the bubble nest.. I also didn't know you should clean the bowl on Saturday's...noted.

You rock.

Brandi Hasley said...

OMG!! Hilarious! I can't imagine where all the animation comes from.