Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Friday, March 27, 2009
Turn your eyes, oh you dieters...

Flee to the hills you watchers of weight...

Don your armor, you enemy of the calorie...

Behold, what has come out of the Club Amaro oven...straight from the wastelands of indulgence.

I'm only kicking myself because I did not take a picture BEFORE the servings happened. And, I only know it was delicious because I had a SMALL TASTE of it. I'm practicing self-control. I'm beating my flesh into submission...it's a tough, tough job.

 
Posted by Picasa


Say hello to the new Club Amaro Kitchen 5-star dessert. PEACH COBBLER. Hot out of the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker, topped with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. To celebrate our last night with GMM & GPP, I thought I would try to really do it up. I out done did it...

You do NOT want to know the ingredients...TRUST ME. But you do want to invite yourself over and request this for dessert. Then, you'll want to run 2 miles.

Hope your weekend is peachy...

love,
k

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, one of Richard's fav. desserts is peach cobbler. I will have to make this for him, that is, if you will give me the recipe?Aunt Jan
PS: I'm sure, like Mike, it won't be complete with a dollop of "banilla" ice cream!