Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 26, 2009
Tonight, I'm pulling something out of the archives for your viewing pleasure. Since my has been Mom here, she's been talking about this video that she took of Abby back in August of 2006. She finally showed it to me and I was amazed at how much Abby has grown in the almost 3 years since it was taken. The best part is listening to her word pronunciation. At this point in time, her speech was mostly developed, but she was still working on those interlabial skills. At any rate, it's a precious video.

Yes, I'm biased...but it's still precious.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Forezer yours,
k

Please note that Feedburner subscribers may not be able to see the embedded video...please visit The Adventures of Club Amaro for access.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Kristen, That is too precious. I love it.
nicole

Rutledge 7 said...

WE LOVED IT! There may be some future talent in singing/song writing!!

Brandi Hasley said...

I absolutely love this. I think this is probably by far one of the cutest posts on here. I am commenting all in one...the oakie tent is fabuloso!