Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Monday, March 23, 2009
I needed some wood panels so I sent Abby into the shop to hook me up.



HA!

Before you get all bent at me for letting my child use a table saw by herself, please notice there's no battery pack in it. Plus, Grandpapa was right there ready to swipe it away after I took my shot with The Reb. Not to mention, she's wearing gardening gloves which is not proper table saw attire. At least she's wearing her goggles. Grandpapa insists.



Abby spent some time hanging out with Grandpapa today in the garage while he built Mike some side panels for his truck. She was a tremendous help, as you can see from the pictures below:





We can't say that the child doesn't have a wide variety of interests...after her time in the shop, she went and had her fingers and toes painted in the beauty chamber with Grandmama.

1 comments:

Brandi Hasley said...

I'm loving this...looks like John Reagan right up under Daddy or Pawpaw's nose when they are doing something. I am impressed with the blogging here lately. Lots to read...yeah!