Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Rebel came early...kudos to Amazon.com and UPS.

This is my first official picture. I wanted to share it with you... And because I know that you care, here is another fascinating shot.



And then there's this one...



And my personal fave:



The big girl camera will now be referred to as "The Rebel"...please adjust your memory banks. Of course, now I have to figure out how to use him. Those 2 years of high school photography are not helping me right now. Ed, where are you? Thank goodness for pal Julie at Lost Luggage who has promised to help (even if she ridiculed me for buying the "Canon Rebel for Dummies"). My goal is to stop using "AUTO" by months end.

Stay tuned...

the rebellious shutter bug.

3 comments:

Brandi Hasley said...

Woohoo! It's here, it's here!

Anonymous said...

Dude- you are a fine example to Americans everywhere. We at Luggage enterprises salute you and the Club.

PS- great photos already...you'll be shooting in RAW in no time. I guarantee it.

Mel said...

Congrats, girl! I'm super jealous!