Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Friday, October 24, 2008
Hey y'all...

Hope you are enjoying your week...Club Amaro is ramped up for new adventures this weekend. We welcomed my brother, Steve to town yesterday by taking him to Jack's BBQ for dinner. Tomorrow, we are off to Mer Rouge,La. to hang out on the bayou at my Aunt & Uncle's camp (we call it a camp, but it's a house on the bayou...who came up with term "camp" anyway?). All my patriarchal kin will be there...should be fun! And...as a bonus, we get to bring Grandaddy back to Middle Tennessee! Stay tuned for pics...

Just a quick shout out to my amiga Julie over at The Land of Lost Luggage who is featured in the latest issues of Artful Blogging Magazine. I knew that I was in the presence of greatness 20+ years ago when we were goofing off during Ed's Photography class in high school. Congrats, Julie. If you get a chance, check out her blog as well as her mixed media artwork displayed throughout the site. Muy bien hecho, Julia!

And last - but certainly not least - the biggest shout out is to my boyfriend, Mike. Today is our 9th wedding anniversary! Who knew that December eve 13 years ago would turn into such a fun ride. He is definitely the comic relief section of Club Amaro...his humor and personality are always fun to be around. He is an excellent husband, provider, father and friend...he is a strong spiritual leader in our home yet he is humble in his position. I am so thankful for him. Happy Anniversary sweet man!! Looking forward to many, many more years.

Enjoy your weekend and stay out of trouble, youse!

love & a clean rib bone,

k

SECRET MESSAGE: Happy Anniversary!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dude! Your the best thing that's happened to me since I joined that there facebook...

Ed.

Happy Anniversary!

Bridgette.

Kensington Video