Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Thanks to The Pioneerwoman for providing the material for today's post. Mike and I had some fun tonight over at Yearbook Yourself. It's a website where you upload a photo of yourself and....well, you'll see what happens down below. Folks, let me tell you. This is 35 minutes of my life I am never getting back. Not to mention I had to dig up a photo of myself (I managed to find one of the 3 in existence)...AND, I think I may need counseling after seeing these pictures of Mike (and vice versa).

Without further ado...let's take a trip back in time.

Here we are back in the 1960's...



I actually fancy this pairing...Mike looks more like a Math professor than a student.



I think here I was in that phase where I really wanted Mike to rock it like Andy Gibb...



Do you ever have that urge to hang a disco ball over your dining room table? Don't ever give in to that urge...trust me.




Remember those awkward years where some days you'd have to pick a shirt that just didn't quite go with your Member's Only jacket so you'd have to leave it at home for the day? Or you couldn't find the pair of shoulder pads that went in your Forenza sweater so you had to be at school all day without that extra padding?



This is too much photo brushed fun...I'll have to call it a day. If you end up "yearbooking" yourself, don't be shy - send me a picture!! C'mon, I shared with you...it's only fair.

love & drug-store perms,

k

SECRET MESSAGE: My chains are gone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kristin you look just like one of us!!!!
Ha!Toni