Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Warning. Scary toe alert. Don't say that you weren't warned.



Last week my mom was here visiting and us girls got our toes done. All the same color. Such an event called for a photo shoot. I think it's a framer, don't you? What? You don't agree?

Hey, it could have been worse - at least I didn't title it, "3 generations of toe jam".

I hesitated to even put this picture up. My toes look way swoll. (I know that's not appropriate usage of swoll, but I've recently discovered this word and can't stop using it...thanks, Jen O.)

A big shout out to Mom for treating my toes right.

Toe-tally Yours,
k

1 comments:

Elena Riker said...

Oh!!! I LOVE pedicures!!! My favorite thing....I just had to comment on this cuz my oldest daughter had to do a family tree in about 4th or 5th grade....we most kids do a tree....Melissa had everyone trace their feet - then she had the person sign their name - it was the most unique family tree the teacher had ever seen (and she'd been a teacher for many years) - my parents live in Rhode Island and they traced their feet and signed them, then emailed it to us!! What a family tree - with new technology and everything - so I LOVE this picture - it's AWESOME! Glad you shared it :-)