Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Thursday, November 13, 2008

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with anything I'm about to write, but how cute are these tights, huh? If they made a pair my size I would totally wear them.

Actually, I really don't have anything to write. I just wanted to post that picture of my darling offspring.

But, since I'm here, I may as well dedicate my post to a man affectionately known in this house as, Grandpa Harv. Today is Grandpa Harv's birthday. So in honor of you and your birthday, Harv, I'm calling this post "Trout and Pancakes".

And you people who just read that and went, "eeeewwwwwwuuu....YUCK!" you have NO idea what you're missing. This family loves Trout and Pancakes and we MISS them dearly, as well as those we shared it with.

Not only that, but Abby loves to eat the eyeballs...don't mess with the eyeballs...she will fight you over the eyeballs (just ask Uncle Mookie).

love & cute tights,
k

SECRET MESSAGE: Happy Birthday, old man!

1 comments:

Rutledge 7 said...

I think that you would look GREAT in a pair of those tights and I would recommend the boa as well! Have a happy day!