Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
It's been awhile since I've gone Coupon Commando on the blog, so I thought I'd post a quickie. I'm not so thrilled with this CVS excursion because it was rushed. I realized this afternoon that one of my $10 ECB's was going to expire today. YIKES!

Below is a picture of my booty from this evenings trip. I got all the stuff you see below for FREE, plus I made 50 cents. Actually, tomorrow I can change the 50 cents to $5.50. Reason being, I misread the candy deal and got the wrong bars - I will exchange them tomorrow for the correct ones (they are the same price) and then get my $5 ECB's back.



Don't freak out - I'm not keeping the candy...

Free stuff rules.

Love & Hershey's

k

0 comments: