Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 1, 2008
This morning, Abby and I were cuddling on Grandpa's lazy boy chair. I was wearing a nightshirt that happened to be a slightly low-cut V-neck. The way we were cuddling on the chair, the shirt was sort of pulled down a little lower than I would have normally had it. Abby noticed the fashion foul....she gasped and said to me, "Mom........cover your manage".

For those of you not trackin'......she meant cleavage.

0 comments: