Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Sunday, May 9, 2010
3 days in a row....I'm on a roll.

Couldn't let the day go by without sending some Mo Day love to my Momma....and, to my Mo-in-law, Mom Amaro!!   Two special ladies who deserve all the best and more....love you guys.   I mean, love y'all.





Without the two of you, there would NEVER have been one of these:


and for that, I'm sure MANY people are grateful!

And just one last note to those of you who don't have offspring this mother's day....you can still have an impact in the life of a child.   Remember those children you have influence over and know that you make a difference in their life!!  

God bless,
k

0 comments: