Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Monday, September 13, 2010
This morning, Abby was getting ready for school.   I walked by the bathroom and spied her wiping her face down with one of the little round sponges that my Mom had given her.    She was quite enjoying the moment....then she looked over and saw me watching her.    I gave her the look.....and, I'm sorry that I cannot go into more detail about the look, it's just a look that I give, that Abby knows.    

Her response to the look was this:

"Grandmama puts it this way:  I feel like a fresh new woman"


Dear God, please help me.  Amen.





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh I think you might be in trouble. LOL.

Julie Prichard said...

LOL! I love her!