Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Saturday, June 26, 2010
This is "pet" week at I Heart Faces...a perfect opportunity to welcome the newest member of Club Amaro:


Cephas Cat
hailing from the Barn Cat Brotherhood...


...more to come

Head on over to I Heart Faces and see the entries 
for this weeks contest as well as other great info!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots!! What lens did you use? Also, I Heart Faces theme next week is Pets and I think these would be awesome! Hope you see you at some of Murfreesboro Photo Club's meetings and/or outings!
~Rhonda

Julie Prichard said...

excellent shots...and SUPER CUTE!! (I'm shielding Kate from seeing this post.) My word verification is "quacouta".

Navajo Slave

The Doll said...

How cute. That is a great photo. He’s so little.

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!!

Unknown said...

So adorable! Great shot!!

kaitie bryant said...

I really love this shot! REALLY! this looks like a winner to me:)