Welcome to our adventures. I try as best as I can to document the happenings here in our family - everything from the shenanigans to the spiritual, from the kid to the kitchen, from the cat to the catastrophes. We believe that adventure can be found in everything we do...even in the mundane tasks of the day. When we set our minds on things above in gratitude to God, we find the strength to approach life with a sense of purpose & adventure. The adventure may not always be what we have planned...but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Other Stuff We Do

Friday, February 16, 2007


I remember going through my "baby" box and looking at my very first drawings. Lots of stick figures and squiggles. Then, right around the age of 4, I started drawing houses. Although my houses looked more like a box with wheels and windows.

Well, yesterday Abby showed me a drawing on her doodlepad....it was a house. It's the first one I've ever seen her draw! And, I must say, it's a mighty nice one! For heaven sake, there's even smoke coming out of the chimney....

So, I guess 4 is when you start drawing houses...either that, or there is some gene that Abby inheirited from me.

0 comments: